Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 4


The day after April Fools' Day is Good Friday...odd




Schoolyards in Downtown Aguadilla. That wave you see in the back there is about chest high.










Good Friday. No one out in town, only a few on the beaches. Everyone at home or church. Not me, went out for surf and joyriding around town, lunch, groceries, etc--only a few places even open. Waves choppy; surfed downtown Aguadilla at Schoolyards (no traffic this time), only one out, 3-4 ft waves with some chop, but I'm def. not complaining. Still beautiful, still fun. New apartment: "Previous tenant was a bit of a shut-in" (funny line from Fight Club). Had a lot of cleaning to do, now officially moved in and feeling comfy. Did pretty decent amount of work, only due to fact that waves are blown out. Working on Uurthe, Inc. website first. Getting the logistical, legal, and proprietary details outta the way first, can't wait to get into the creative side of it. Waiting on some pictures to come my way (ahem, Les... :)







Self-portrait out of my car window at Schoolyards








Miss classes at the HOT yoga studio...did some on my porch in the late afternoon, but it's not the same :( have been looking around for yoga studios for some type of yoga to go do but haven't found anything yet, must dig deeper... sure there's something in Rincon 30 min south.

Been trying to decide if it's worth my while to stay for June. Have one friend who's lived in PR 20 years says, yes, even though rest of PR is flat, there's still surf in Aguadilla in summer, but every other person I've talked to (including another friend who's lived here 20+ years), and my research, all say it will be pretty flat in June...love it here for reasons other than surfing but surfing is the real reason I am here. Plus just found out good friend Yumi is getting married June 12 in Cocoa Beach and don't wanna miss! I have plenty of time to decide that one though, as it gets closer to June 1.

Can always come back for Winter!!!!!!! When the waves are UNREAL good! I probably will for at least a month? 2? 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment